Innocence of Muslims
Ang "Innocence of Muslims" (na kilala rin bilang Muhammad Movie Trailer at The Real Life of Muhammad) ay isang anti-Islam na video na isinulat at nilikha ni Nakoula Basseley Nakoula gamit ang pangalang "Sam Bacile".   Ang mga clip ay unang in-upload sa Youtube noong Hulyo 2012 sa ilalim ng titulong The Real Life of Muhammad at Muhammad Movie Trailer. Ang mga video na dinub sa wikang Arabiko ay in-upload noong pagsisimula ng Setyembre 2012  Noong Setyembre 9, 2012, ang isang bahagi ng video sa Youtube ay ipinalabas sa Al-Nas TV na isang Islamista na estasyong telebisyon sa Ehipto. Ang mga demonstrasyon at marahas na mga protesta sa mga diplomatikong misyon ng Estados Unidos ay sumiklab noong Setyembre 11, 2012 sa Ehipto at Libya at kumalat sa ibang mga bansang Muslim at ilang mga kanluraning bansa. Ayon sa Estados Unidos at mga opisyal ng Libya, may isang armadong pag-atake sa diplomatikong misyon ng Estados Unidos na nagsanhi ng kamatayan ng ambassador ng Estados Unidos na si J. Christopher Stevens at iba pang Amerikano gayundin ang pagsunog sa embahada ng Estados Unidos sa Libya.  Ang trailer ng pelikulang ito ay inilarawan ng Reuters na naglalarawan kay Muhammad "bilang isang ulol, babaero, at isang pekeng relihiyoso" at nagpakita sa kanya na nakikipagtalik. 
Sanggunian[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
- The title used here is not an actual film production known to exist, or any official trailer or clip released by the confirmed production company. The title given has become the common name referenced by media outlets after interviews by several figures surrounding this subject to describe the overdubbed clips uploaded to YouTube. Lucas Kavner of the Huffington Post reports: "What we know about Bacile and his film comes solely from his own mouth." In the report, Amy Lemisch (Director of the California Film Commission) stated to The Huffington Post: "[N]o permits were given to anyone by the name of "Sam Bacile," nor to any project with the title of Muslim Innocence or The Innocence of Muslims." she also stated "We went to our internal database field... and we searched under 'innocence' or 'Muslims,' and we did not issue a permit for it."
- On Thursday, September 20, 2012, FilmLA released a redacted version of the LA County film permit. The title given was “Desert Warriors” and named Media for Christ as the production company. The one-day permit had a cost of $1,195 and allowed for location shooting at Blue Cloud Ranch with a crew of 20 and a similar amount of cast members. No names were shown. The permit allowed live animals, torches and burning barrels to simulate a structural fire.
- Esposito, Richard, Ross, Brian and Galli, Cindy (September 13, 2012). "Anti-Islam Producer Wrote Script in Prison: Authorities, 'Innocence of Muslims' Linked to Violence in Egypt, Libya". abcnews.go.com (ABC News). http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/anti-islam-film-producer-wrote-script-prison-authorities/story?id=17230609#.UFLmFK4dWVk.
- DION NISSENBAUM, JAMES OBERMAN and ERICA ORDEN (September 13, 2012(updated)). "Behind Video, a Web of Questions". The Wall Street Journal. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443884104577647691429314660.html. Hinango noong 22 September 2012.
- According to the Wall Street Journal, "a man identifying himself as Sam Bacile, a real-estate developer in California who was 52 years old, said he had made the film."
- GILLIAN FLACCUS (Sep 12, 2012). "California man confirms role in anti-Islam film". Associated Press. Sininop mula sa orihinal na pahina noong 13 September 2012. http://web.archive.org/web/20120913234314/http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ifWYKzUPaqJJsJ5aj-58K0JCL1Fg?docId=91c9d18979f24144ba8ea358237f046f. Hinango noong 22 September 2012.
- AP reports: a "California Coptic Christian convicted of financial crimes" had admitted to being the film maker. In the interview, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula stated that he was the 55 year old company manager that made the film. The AP claims that "Nakoula denied he had posed as Bacile. During a conversation outside his home, he offered his driver's license to show his identity but kept his thumb over his middle name, Basseley. Records checks by the AP subsequently found it and other connections to the Bacile persona."
- In a correction made by the Associated Press, dated Sept. 14, 2012 . , the news organization states that a Federal Law Inforcement Agent has confirmed that court documents filed in 2010 against Nakoula show numerous, similar aliases.
- Paul Bond (9/19/2012). "Does 'Innocence of Muslims' Actually Exist?". Hollywood Reporter. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/innocence-of-muslims-movie-youtube-trailer-371465. Hinango noong 22 September 2012.
- Marium Mohiuddin with the Muslim Public Affairs Council, an organization that helps advise Hollywood film makers on Islamic portrayals, told the Hollywood Reporter: "The movie doesn't exist." "We've been looking hard for a full movie, and we haven't found anything."
- Zachary Zahos (September 19, 2012). "The Art of Defamation". The Cornell Daily Sun. http://www.cornellsun.com/section/arts/content/2012/09/19/art-defamation. Hinango noong 22 September 2012.
- Constable. Pamela (September 13, 2012).Christian activist in Virginia promoted video that sparked furor. Washington Post
- Mike Giglio (Sep 21, 2012). [Mike Giglio "Complaint Against Egyptian TV Host Who Aired ‘Innocence of Muslims’ Raises Free Speech Issue"]. The Daily Beast. Mike Giglio. Hinango noong 22 September 2012.
- Nancy A. Youssef and Amina Ismail (September 15, 2012). "Anti-U.S. outrage over video began with Christian activist’s phone call to a reporter". McClatchy Newspapers. http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/09/15/168613/anti-us-outrage-over-video-began.html. Hinango noong 22 September 2012.
- Mark Hosenball (Wed Sep 12, 2012). "Libya attack may have been planned and organized, U.S. officials say". http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/13/us-usa-libya-attack-idUSBRE88B1C620120913. Hinango noong 22 September 2012.
- Coker, Margaret (September 16, 2012). "Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack". The Wall Street Journal. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444517304577653680320732176.html?mod=googlenews_wsj.
- "Maker of anti-Islam film goes into hiding: report". Reuters. September 12, 2012. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/12/us-usa-libya-film-hiding-idUSBRE88B0XK20120912.