To Aru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku
|To Aru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku|
|Isinulat ni||Satoko Okudera, Koroku Inumura (nobela)|
|Estudyo|| Madhouse (animasyon)|
TMS Entertainment (production)
To Aru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku (とある飛空士への追憶) is a 2011 Japanese anime film , and it is based on the fantasy light novels of the same name by Koroku Inumura. It is scheduled to be released in Japanese cinemas in the autumn of 2011.
To Aru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku is a joint production by Japanese animation studios Madhouse and TMS Entertainment, and it will be directed by the director Jun Shishido. The cast of this film was officially revealed on 19 May 2011.
Cast[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
- Binigyan ng boses ni: Ryunosuke Kamiki 
- A mercenary pilot who takes on an assignment to protect a girl.
Fana del Moral
References[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
- "To Aru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku Light Novel Reportedly Gets Film". Anime News Network. 04 December 2010. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-12-04/to-aru-hikushi-e-no-tsuioku-light-novel-reportedly-gets-film. Hinango noong 26 May 2011.
- "とある飛空士への追憶". eiga.com. http://eiga.com/movie/56382/. Hinango noong 26 May 2011. (Hapones)
- "Madhouse, TMS Confirmed on To Aru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku". Anime News Network. 01 April 2011. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-04-01/madhouse-tms-confirmed-on-to-aru-hikoshi-e-no-tsuioku. Hinango noong 26 May 2011.
- "Kamiki Ryunosuke, Taketomi Seika to play main voices in Madhouse’s “To Aru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku”". Tokyograph. 19 May 2011. http://www.tokyograph.com/news/kamiki-ryunosuke-taketomi-seika-to-play-main-voices-in-madhouses-to-aru-hikuushi-e-no-tsuioku. Hinango noong 26 May 2011. This is a translation of the original article by eiga.com