Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ang artikulo o bahaging ito ay tungkol sa kasalukuyang pangyayari.|
Maaring magbago nang mabilis ang impormasyon habang umuusad ang pangyayari.
This template displays the tag above and adds articles to category:Current events or one of its dated subcategories.
Guidelines[baguhin ang batayan]
- This template was created for those occasions that many editors (perhaps a hundred or more) edit an article on the same day, as an advisory to editors.
- It is not intended to be used to mark an article that merely has recent news articles about the topic; if it were, hundreds of thousands of articles would have this template.
- It is expected, when used properly, that this template and its closely related templates will appear on an article for perhaps a day or two, occasionally several days.
- If you desire that an article be noticed as a topic about or related to a significant current event, see Wikipedia:How the Current events page works.
Usage[baguhin ang batayan]
The template takes three optional parameters
- Default parameter 1 overrides the word "article"
- Default parameter 2 overrides the word "event"
- Named parameter "date" categorises into a monthly sub category for ease of maintenance. This will be added by a WP:BOT if omitted. (A value of a year alone is used for year long events or seasons)}
Examples[baguhin ang batayan]
See also[baguhin ang batayan]
|The above documentation is transcluded from Padron:Kasalukuyan/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.