|Ito ang pahinang usapan upang talakayin ang Mehiko. Mangyaring panatilihin ang kagandahang-asal at iwasan ang paglalagay ng anumang bagay na wala namang kinalaman sa nasabing paksa.
Pakilagay lamang ang inyong mensahe sa ibaba kasunod ng inyong lagda sa pamamagitan ng paglalagay ng apat na bantas (~~~~) kung gagamit ka ng wikitext. Kung hindi ka pamilyar sa wikitext, pindutin na lamang ito para magsimula ng bagong paksang mapag-uusapan. Maraming salamat po.Baguhan sa Wikipedia? Makatutulong sa iyo ang mga pahinang ito: Wikipedia:Patungkol at magtanong upang matugunan.
México DF[baguhin ang wikitext]
The city of México has existed long before even Nueva España was established. It was only in 1821 that this territory, after gaining independence, adopted as its own the name of the city. And, especially owing to Tagalog’s Hispanic heritage, it is only natural that it preserve the original spellings of the names of cities in the Hispanic world. Buenos Aires remains Buenos Aires and doesn’t become Bwenos Ayres; same with Xochimilco and Syotsimilko and Puerto Williams and Pwerto Vilyams/Gwilyams. —Život 12:08, 29 September 2005 (UTC)
- Should we also move this article to Mexico to match? -- Bluemask (usap tayo) 16:47, 30 September 2005 (UTC)
- That wouldn’t be necessary. We could however clip “Lungsod ng” off the title of the article. Finnish, Estonian, Icelandic, and others all have their own spellings of the country’s name (which is only natural) while retaining México (without -n kaupunki “city” or the Estonian and Icelandic equivalents) as the name of the city. —Život 17:30, 30 September 2005 (UTC)
- What I mean is moving the country article to Mexico. -- Bluemask (usap tayo) 17:36, 30 September 2005 (UTC)
- Sorry. What I meant to say was that instead of doing that we could just drop the “Lungsod ng” off the title of the Lungsod ng México article. I do not see a need to have identical spellings for the city and the country, the former which gave the latter its name (instead of the other way around). —Život 17:53, 30 September 2005 (UTC)
- Since one gave its name to another, should we follow it here (on tl-wiki)? For consistency's sake? -- Bluemask (usap tayo) 17:59, 30 September 2005 (UTC)
- That probably won’t be necessary, or even desirable. I mean, we won’t call Novosibirsk Bagong Siberyano just so it would be consistent with Siberya, right? —Život 18:07, 30 September 2005 (UTC)