Kapulungan ng mga Karaniwan ng United Kingdom
|The House of Commons of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|Uri||Mababang kapulungan of Parlamento ng United Kingdom|
noon pang 22 Hunyo 2009
|Lider||Andrew Lansley, Conservative
noon pang 4 Setyembre 2012
|Shadow Leader||Angela Eagle, Labour
noon pang 7 Oktubre 2011
|Sistema ng Botohan||First-past-the-post|
|Huling Halalan||6 Mayo 2010|
|Lugar ng Pagpupulong|
|House of Commons chamber
Palace of Westminster
City of Westminster
|House of Commons|
Ang Kapulungan ng mga Karaniwan ng United Kingdom o House of Commons ang mababang kapulungan ng Parlamento ng United Kingdom na tulad ng Kapulungan ng mga Panginoon(ang mataas ng kapulungan) ay nagpupulong sa Palasyo ng Westminster. Ang Mga Karaniwan o Commons ay isang demokratikong nahahalal na katawan na binubuo ng 650 kasapi na kilala bilang mga Mga kasapi ng Parlamento o MP. Ang mga kasapi nito ay nahahalalal upang ikatawan ang mga konstituensiya ayon sa first-past-the-post at nananatili sa kanilang mga upuan sa kapulungan hanggang sa pagbuwag nito ng Parlamento. Ang Kapulungan ng mga Karaniwan ng Inglatera ay nagebolb sa isang punto sa Inglater noong ika-14 siglo na naging Kapulungan ng mga Karaniwan ng Gran Britanya pagkatapos ng unyong pampolitika sa Scotland noong 1707 at noong ika-19 na siglo ang United Kingdom ng Gran Britanya at Ireland pagkatapos ng unyong pampolitika sa Ireland bago ang pagkuha nito ng kasaulukyang pamagat pagkatapos na ang kalayaan ay ibigay sa Malayang Estadong Irish noong 1922. Sa ilalim ng Aktong Parlamento ng 1911, ang kapangyarihan ng Kapulungan ng mga panginoon na magtakwil ng lehislasyon ay napaliit sa isang kapangyarihang pagpapaantala nito. Ang Pamahalaan ay pangunahing responsable sa Kapulungan ng mga Karaniwan at ang Punong Ministro ng United Kingdom ay nananatili sa opisina nito habang napapanatili nito ang suporta nito.
Kasalukuyang komposisyon[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
|Social Democratic and Labour||3|
|Ispiker at mga Diputadong Ispiker
| Kabuuang bilang ng mga upuan
| Aktuwal na mayoridad na pamahalaan 
- ^1 Lindsay Hoyle, Nigel Evans and Dawn Primarolo elected Chairman of Ways and Means, first Deputy Chairman of Ways and Means and second Deputy Chairman of Ways and Means respectively. Although these Deputy Speakers do not resign from their parties, they cease to vote (except to break ties) and do not participate in party political activity until the next election.
- ^2 Eric Illsley was suspended from the Labour Party on 19 May 2010 after he was charged with false accounting over the Parliamentary expenses scandal. He resigned on 8 February 2011, shortly before receiving a prison sentence. A by-election took place on 3 March 2011, at which Dan Jarvis was elected as the new Labour Member of Parliament for Barnsley Central.
- ^3 Eric Joyce was suspended from the party on 23 February 2012 following his arrest on suspicion of assault. He resigned from the party on 12 March 2012, and now sits as an Independent.
- ^4 Phil Woolas' election for Oldham East and Saddleworth was declared void on 5 November 2010 after he was found guilty of knowingly making false statements in campaign literature. A by-election took place on 13 January 2011, at which Debbie Abrahams was elected as the new Labour Member of Parliament for Oldham East and Saddleworth.
- ^5 David Cairns died of acute pancreatitis on 9 May 2011. A by-election took place on 30 June 2011, at which Iain McKenzie was elected as the new Labour Member of Parliament for Inverclyde.
- ^6 Alan Keen died of cancer on 10 November 2011. A by-election took place on 15 December 2011, at which Seema Malhotra was elected as the new Labour Member of Parliament for Feltham and Heston.
- ^7 Marsha Singh resigned on 2 March 2012 on grounds of ill health. A by-election took place on 29 March 2012, at which George Galloway was elected as the Respect Member of Parliament for Bradford West.
- ^8 Louise Mensch resigned on 29 August 2012, citing family pressures. A by-election took place on 15 November 2012, at which Andy Sawford was elected as the Labour Member of Parliament for Corby.
- ^9 Malcolm Wicks died of cancer on 29 September 2012. A by-election took place on 29 November 2012, at which Steve Reed was elected as the new Labour Member of Parliament for Croydon North.
- ^10 Sir Stuart Bell died of cancer on 13 October 2012. A by-election took place on 29 November 2012, at which Andy McDonald was elected as the new Labour Member of Parliament for Middlesbrough.
- ^11 Tony Lloyd and Alun Michael resigned to contest the Police and Crime Commissioner elections on 22 October 2012. By-elections took place on 15 November 2012 to elect their successors, at which Lucy Powell and Stephen Doughty were elected as the new Labour Members of Parliament for Manchester Central and Cardiff South and Penarth respectively.
- ^12 Nadine Dorries was suspended from the Conservative Party on 6 November 2012, after she announced that she would be participating in the television programme I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!.
- ^13 Denis MacShane resigned on 5 November 2012 after revelations regarding his parliamentary expenses. A by-election took place on 29 November 2012, at which Sarah Champion was elected as the new Labour Member of Parliament for Rotherham.
- ^14 Gerry Adams resigned on 26 January 2011 in order to stand for election to Dáil Éireann. A by-election took place on 9 June 2011, at which Paul Maskey was elected as the new Sinn Féin Member of Parliament for Belfast West.
- ^15 Martin McGuinness resigned on 2 January 2013, citing his party's commitment to end double jobbing. A by-election took place on 7 March 2013, at which Francie Molloy was elected as the new Sinn Féin Member of Parliament for Mid-Ulster.
- ^16 Chris Huhne resigned on 5 February 2013 after pleading guilty to perverting the course of justice. A by-election took place on 28 February 2013, at which Mike Thornton was elected as the new Liberal Democrat Member of Parliament for Eastleigh.
- ^17 David Miliband resigned on 27 March 2013 after accepting a post as the head of the International Rescue Committee in New York City. A by-election is due to be held in 2013 to elect the new Member of Parliament for South Shields.
- ^18 Although Sinn Féin maintains offices at Westminster, the party's policy of abstaining from participation in the House of Commons (on account of disputing the UK Parliament's claim to jurisdiction in Northern Ireland and the requirement for Members to swear an oath to the Queen) precludes its MPs from taking their seats.
- ^19 John Bercow was re-elected for his Buckingham constituency as Speaker seeking re-election.
- ^20 Actual government majority includes the Conservative–Liberal Democrat coalition, and excludes members that do not vote (Sinn Féin, and the Speaker and his Deputies) and vacant seats.
Mga sanggunian[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
- "Labour MP charged over expenses". BBC News. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8691861.stm. Hinango noong 19 May 2010.
- "Labour suspends MP Eric Joyce after Commons 'assault'". BBC News. 3 February 2012. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17136209. Hinango noong 23 February 2012.
- Curtis, Polly. "Phil Woolas immigration leaflets case: high court orders election rerun in Oldham East". The Guardian. http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/nov/05/phil-woolas-immigration-leaflets-oldham-east-rerun. Hinango noong 5 November 2010.
- "Judges order election re-run in ex-minister's seat". BBC News. 5 November 2010. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11699888. Hinango noong 5 November 2010.
- "Labour celebrate victory in Oldham East by-election". BBC News. 14 January 2011. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12187965. Hinango noong 14 January 2011.
- "Manor of Northstead". HM Treasury. 29 August 2012. http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/press_74_12.htm. Hinango noong 23 October 2012.
- "Labour's Malcolm Wicks dies at 65". BBC News. 29 September 2012. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19774777. Hinango noong 23 October 2011.
- "MP Bell dies after cancer battle". Bradford Telegraph & Argus. 13 October 2012. http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/national/news/9983926.MP_Bell_dies_after_cancer_battle/. Hinango noong 13 October 2012.
- "Nadine Dorries suspended as Tory MP in I'm a Celebrity row". BBC. 6 November 2012. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20217901. Hinango noong 8 November 2012.
- Letter to Alan Donnelly, Chair of South Shields Constituency Labour Party, davidmiliband.net, 27 March 2013
- Walker, Aileen; Wood, Ellen (14 February 2000). "The Parliamentary Oath". House of Commons Library. http://www.parliament.uk/documents/commons/lib/research/rp2000/rp00-017.pdf. Hinango noong 6 November 2010.
- "BBC NEWS - Election 2010 - Buckingham". BBC News. 7 May 2010. p. 29. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/election2010/results/constituency/a79.stm. Hinango noong 9 May 2010.
|Mga opiser ng Kapulungan mga mga Karaniwan at Kapulungan ng mga Panginoon|
|Kapulungan ng mga Karaniwan||Kapulungan ng mga Panginoon|
|Ispiker||John Bercow||Lord Speaker||The Baroness D'Souza|
|Lider ng Kapulungan ng mga Kinatawan||Andrew Lansley||Leader of the House of Lords||The Lord Strathclyde|
|Serjeant at Arms||Lawrence Ward||Gentleman Usher of the Black Rod||Lt-Gen. David Leakey|
|Clerk ng Kapulungan at Hepeng Ehekutibo||Sir Robert Rogers||Clerk of the Parliaments||David Beamish|