|Ito ang pahinang usapan upang talakayin ang Unang Pahina. Mangyaring panatilihin ang kagandahang-asalat iwasan ang paglalagay ng anumang bagay na wala namang kinalaman sa nasabing paksa.
Pakilagay lamang ang inyong mensahe sa ibaba kasunod ng inyong lagda sa pamamagitan ng paglalagay ng apat na bantas (~~~~). Maraming salamat po.Baguhan sa Wikipedia? Makatutulong sa iyo ang mga pahinang ito: Wikipedia:Patungkol at Magtanong upang Matugunan.
Para sa Unang Pahina lamang ang usapang ito.Pakiusap: Huwag maglagay ng mga kumento na di kaugnay sa Unang Pahina. Tatanggalin ang mga usapang walang kaugnayan sa Unang Pahina. Kung mayroon kang gustong pag-usapan tungkol sa Wikipedia na ito, bisitahin ang pahina ng Kapihan o magtanong sa pahina ng Konsultasyon. Maaari din na pag-usapan ang isang artikulo sa kanya-kanyang pahina ng usapan.
- 1 Malaya o Libre?
- 2 Persian Wikipedia
- 3 Pa-aling
- 4 Wikipedia in Tatar
- 5 Seksyon ng Alam Ba Ninyo?
- 6 Link to Malay Wikipedia
- 7 A couple things
- 8 Opt-in for GS?
- 9 A CentralNotice banner for Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in the Philippines
- 10 Problema sa Main Page
- 11 Software Freedom Day PH 2012 Rules!
- 12 Main page ay di maayos
- 13 Leomarie Arciaga
- 14 Paano nabubuo ang Talon o Waterfalls?
- 15 Today's articles for improvement project
- 16 Seryosong usapan po
- 17 Lipas na sa panahon
Malaya o Libre?[baguhin ang batayan]
Shouldn’t “free” as in “costs nothing” translate to “libre” or “walang bayad”? Wikipedia: ang libreng ensiklopedya!
- (I will answer in English because your question is in English. I don't know if you cannot speak Tagalog.) Nope, it's not "free" as in "walang bayad" but free as in "free speech" or "malayang pamamahayag". The "free" in "free encyclopedia" means that you are free (malaya) to use, study, change and distribute the content, which has no significant legal restriction on people's freedom. For more details, see the article free content or malayang nilalaman. --Jojit (usapan) 09:05, 30 Mayo 2014 (UTC)
Persian Wikipedia[baguhin ang batayan]
Hi, Persian Wikipedia (http://fa.wikipedia.org) has passed 110,000 articles, but here in tl, fa wikipedia is categorized under wikipedias with less than 50,000 articles, please update your information status. --Kaaveh Ahangar 08:51, 15 Disyembre 2010 (UTC)
Pa-aling[baguhin ang batayan]
- See the English language Wikipedia article en:Compressor diving. Please, what exactly in detail does the Tagalog word pa-aling mean? (Please answer in en:User talk:Anthony Appleyard.) Anthony Appleyard 09:58, 15 Enero 2011 (UTC)
Wikipedia in Tatar[baguhin ang batayan]
Dear friends, may I ask you to add a hyperlink to our Tatar Wikipedia (http://tt.wikipedia.org) to yourr Front page. Tatars - are turkic nation living in Tatarstan Republic, second biggest nation in Russian Federation. hope to hear from you soon. sincerely yours, Muhtac 21:18, 20 Marso 2011 (UTC)
Seksyon ng Alam Ba Ninyo?[baguhin ang batayan]
Nawala ang kulay na dilaw sa kahon ng "Alam Ba Ninyo?" - AnakngAraw 21:06, 27 Nobyembre 2011 (UTC)
- Baka maaaring ayusin iyon. Ngunit mas nararapat sa ngayon na magmungkahi tayo ng bagong balangkas para sa Unang Pahina. 2008-2009 pa natin huling ipinalit ito, kaya maganda sana kung makakapagdisenyo tayo ng bagong Unang Pahina para sa ngayon. --Sky Harbor (usapan) 08:27, 29 Nobyembre 2011 (UTC)
Link to Malay Wikipedia[baguhin ang batayan]
Hello. Can someone change the link for Malay Wikipedia from "> 20,000 mga artikulo" section to "> 100,000 mga artikulo" in the front page because that Wikipedia already had more than 130,000 articles. Thank you for the concern. - 26 Ramadan (talk) 08:31, 5 Abril 2012 (UTC)
A couple things[baguhin ang batayan]
- The featured article seem to be broken
- I am working over at English Wikipedia to improve the quality of health care content. I have been writing high quality medical articles and in collaboration with a group called Translators Without Borders am working to get them translated into other languages as per here. We are hoping to translated into this language as one of our initial languages for the project. Wondering if there is a Wikipedian here who can help with integration? If so please sign up here. --Jmh649 (talk) 00:03, 23 Mayo 2012 (UTC)
The problem on #1 is already moot since we changed the Main Page already. For #2, I nominate you, AnakngAraw, as integrator since you started most of medical articles already. OK lang ba? --bluemask (talk) 09:57, 8 Hunyo 2012 (UTC)
- I will try, but I might need an alternate, just in case. - AnakngAraw (talk) 02:15, 9 Hunyo 2012 (UTC)
Opt-in for GS?[baguhin ang batayan]
Hello Tagalog's community. Maybe someone knows already this topic, someone else not, today I'd like to show you another way to defend this encyclopaedia in order to prevent any kind of abuse/vandalism. It consists in opting "in" for Global Sysop access, therefore tl.wiki would enter in a particular wikiset so that Global Sysops, who are highly trusted users, could delete vandalism-pages, spam-pages and/or block wicked accounts/IPs by themselves (since apparently there are often vandalisms here). As you can understand, Global sysops deal almost exclusively with vandalism/spam, and generally without deleting pages otherwise on projects with active admins, assuring a more complete coverage timezone-wise to deal with time-sensitive issues. However they don't belong to Tagalog's community, so they cannot vote here or do any kind of these tasks. Lots of wikis opted in for GS as they have no admins for instance. What do you think of it? Can this request care you? Feel free to take your decision, asking me or stewards for furher information. I've talked with other cross-wiki users before doing this request. --Frigotoni ...i'm here; 16:40, 3 Hulyo 2012 (UTC)
as you are probably aware, we will be starting the Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 contest in less than two days. To promote the competition, we will be using CentralNotice banners with a catchy phrase asking people to participate. However, we are still lacking a translation into Tagalog — could you please have a look at this page on Commons and translate this short message into your language? Thanks in advance, odder (talk) 14:02, 30 Agosto 2012 (UTC)
Problema sa Main Page[baguhin ang batayan]
Hindi maayos ang main page when viewed at a 1024 by 768 pixels.
Software Freedom Day PH 2012 Rules![baguhin ang batayan]
Main page ay di maayos[baguhin ang batayan]
Leomarie Arciaga[baguhin ang batayan]
Kailangan nating pagtibayin ang Wikipedia-Tagalog upang makatulong sa mga mambabasa lalo na sa mga hindi nakakaintindi sa Ingles. Ang pagsalin sa wikang Filipino ang siyang tutulong sa pag-unlad ng mga artikulong mahahalaga sa mga mananaliksik at mambabasa--188.8.131.52 08:01, 20 Pebrero 2013 (UTC)
Paano nabubuo ang Talon o Waterfalls?[baguhin ang batayan]
Paano nabubuo ang Talon o Waterfalls?
On the English Wikipedia, we started a project called TAFI. Each week we identify underdeveloped articles that require improvement. Our goal is to use widespread collaborative editing to improve articles to Good article, Featured article or Featured list quality over a short time frame.
This is all about improving important articles in a collaborative manner, and also inspiring readers of Wikipedia to also try editing. We think it is a very important and interesting idea that will make Wikipedia a better place to work. It has been very successful so far, and the concept has spread to the Hindi Wikipedia where it has been well received.
We wanted to know if your Wikipedia was interested in setting up its own version of TAFI. Please contact us on our talk page or here if you are interested.--Coin945 (talk) 17:48, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
Seryosong usapan po[baguhin ang batayan]
Maraming redirect sa mga wiki page. Kahit sa main page pa lang marami na pong redirects tulad ng[ISIS to Islamikong Estado. Kailangan pong ma-update yung ibang content. --184.108.40.206 14:17, 13 Agosto 2015 (UTC)