|Ito ang pahinang usapan upang talakayin ang Licenses. Mangyaring panatilihin ang kagandahang-asal at iwasan ang paglalagay ng anumang bagay na wala namang kinalaman sa nasabing paksa.
Pakilagay lamang ang inyong mensahe sa ibaba kasunod ng inyong lagda sa pamamagitan ng paglalagay ng apat na bantas (~~~~) kung gagamit ka ng wikitext. Kung hindi ka pamilyar sa wikitext, pindutin na lamang ito para magsimula ng bagong paksang mapag-uusapan. Maraming salamat po.Baguhan sa Wikipedia? Makatutulong sa iyo ang mga pahinang ito: Wikipedia:Patungkol at magtanong upang matugunan.
Mag-upload ng mga file, Salamangkero ng Pagkarga?[baguhin ang wikitext]
Hello! Sorry for writing in English. It was noted that on this wiki there is little community activity around uploads: less than 50 "Burahin" actions in "Talaksan" last year.
I guess this wiki doesn't have the interest or energies to maintain complex templates and metadata, especially for EDP files. I propose to
- send users to commons:Special:UploadWizard from the sidebar and
- limit local "Mag-upload ng file" to the "Tagapangasiwa" group (for any emergency uploads),
so that no new work is needed on this wiki and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons.
All this will be done around 2014-09-30.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove this wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
- In all cases, existing files will not be affected, but everyone is welcome to join m:File metadata cleanup drive. The goal is to give better credit to the authors who provided us their works.
Nemo 19:12, 18 Setyembre 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Nemo, I have no problem with your proposal but please consult other administrators as well. --Jojit (usapan) 05:21, 24 Setyembre 2014 (UTC)
- Fine, that was done. If you think someone has missed the conversation, please ask them to join. --Nemo bis (makipag-usap) 19:29, 28 Setyembre 2014 (UTC)
Remove GFDL[baguhin ang wikitext]
GFDL is meant for software and it is not good for media because it makes it difficult to re-use the material. Motivated by the the wish of making it easier to re-use files Wikimedia Foundation Board decided in 2009 to stop using GFDL as a sole license per this message. So I suggest that GFDL is removed as a suggested license. --MGA73 (makipag-usap) 17:25, 14 Abril 2021 (UTC)
@Jojit fb, Bluemask: - 188.8.131.52 22:51, 14 Abril 2021 (UTC)