Paalala: Ang bahaging ito ay sadyang inihalaw sa Wikang Ingles. Mangyari lamang na basahin ang Disclaimer and Imperative Notes section para sa paglilinaw.
Garri Atayde (Garri.Lewl in Wikipedia TL) is a debonair member of Wikipedia (TL) since May 29, 2013. In this page, he concentrates to execute his qualitative action for the incremental development of Wiki-Filipino encyclopedic articles by means of constructing connotative, and denotative texts, as well as with the practice of contextual transliteration. These terminologies, as used in the context, portray an asset of assimilation prior to the fundamental commonplace of academic application especially with the writing skills. Garri is currently a college student from University of the East Manila Campus whose taking up Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He was once a Mass Communication student who studied at Trinity University of Asia, Cathedral Heights, Quezon City, Philippines but eventually transferred to the aforementioned school, and changed his course due to some personally-acquainted contentions.
Social Media[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
Garri, currently, has two facebook accounts whereby he uses his Ang Halamang Dagat (his alternate name for profile identification) account as to update his random-time sentiments, mostly focused on love and politics. He also created a page to advance the level of entertainment brought by Philippine Hip-Hop in the name of FlipTop Memes. In addition, he was also a former administrator of BAT ANG SLOW MO? MA LAG BA UTAK MO?, a community social media page which offers variety of web events. He acted his role, as pampered, using Admin FOX as his screen name. Unfortunately, due to an untoward incident happened last March, the said page was hacked by an unknown user by using the account of one of its administrators (Gerald Daza). From that time, the page had its new set of pseudo-administrators, as labeled by its former owners. The following are some of the page events that Admin FOX hold upon his recent duty on the page:
- Love Talk - Garri, as a former administrator of BASM.MLBUM, used to host a particular web page event entitled "Love Talk". This portion is similar to contemporary radio shows intended for people who are having problems regarding their love life. A user is primarily instructed to leave a message to the page's inbox (message button) containing some information about him/her, and most importantly, the story or rather the direct question that he/she wants to address. The administrator will then choose upon the questions sent and which one shall be posted in the wall to consolidate public opinion. Apparently, during the forum, the administrator assigned (Garri) will make his own sentiment in-relation to the question posted, so as to show his utmost appreciation to the effort, and trust given by the sender of sharing his/her story. The topics discussed under this portion are considered as superficial anecdotes, and so the administrator reserves the right to include the name of the sender to the mainstream post.
- The Green Forum - The Green Forum is an interactive forum containing maliciously-explicit themes. In a censored point of view, this portion is categorically labeled to as "Rated SPG". The same procedure is implemented in this show; however, there are certain rules and administrative guidelines to abide.
- a. The administrator reserves the right to acknowledge the etiquette prior to the standard, and limited use of too-much pervert terminologies. This rule is made for the purpose of recognizing the presence of female participants and to avoid any sort of over-sensitivity regarding the topic, and the questions posted in the page wall.
- b. The administrator reserves the right to filter out those aforementioned written contents, and to subsequently ban the perverts throughout the page so as to show respect to the sentimentality of women as a gesture of their valiant participation in this non-verbal play.
- c. The administrator intentionally protects the authentic identity of the sender by providing hypothetical code names accustomed to the gender of the sender; so as other users can be confident, and eventually gain trust to the administrator, particularly to the female participants, in sending out their queries.
- d. Methodologically, the administrator reserves the right of refusing to answer any of the questions sent depending on the level of sensitivity and censorship of the topic/question posted. However, during the recent forums (2012), the administrator rarely used this privilege, except for those shallow entries seeking for a rationale.
- e. In terms of approach, the administrator vividly presents the rationales in a ridiculous, but humorous perspective so as to minimize the tension beleaguering the forum proper. Under Admin FOX, he used to present the answers using unusual, redirected, and colloquially-resembled terminologies. He presumed that this approach will assimilate the attachment of the participants to the subject, and will ascend the entertaining value of the portion.
Contributions so far[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
Garri has contributed in expanding the assets of Filipino Wikipedia by editing one of its articles, Sayusay (still being developed). Sayusay is the Filipino translation for the English word Rhetoric which is defined as the practice of formulating enhanced forms of communication, particularly oral and written communication skills, using a creative precision. The said article is deemed to suit his purpose for he is a fond of rhetoric. Academically, he took that course (pertaining to curricular subject) last Semester (Academic Year 2012-2013) and fortunately got a peak grade. Numerically, most information that he used in expanding his first article were all consolidated from about 67% of his own personal knowledge and encyclopedic points of view. Provided, that he added some references as to support the phrases included.
Future Projects with Wikipedia TL[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
Before the end of 2013, Garri plans to create, enhance, and to manipulate some of the articles subjecting to general information categories for he utters sufficient knowledge about these topics. Most especially, to topics with relation to communication and politics. Some of the probable articles are listed as follows:
- Communication (Komunikasyon)- Editing the article bearing the principal objective of maximizing the information in this page as a general commonplace of information for every student.
- 1987 Constitution of the Republic of the Philippines (Saligang Batas ng Pilipinas) - Construction of a critically-stipulated article as to cover the nature of the Philippine Constitution and its compromising fundamentals to the state.
- Pagbasa (Reading) - Editing the article as to help maximize the contents through an academic point of view.
- Pagsulat (Writing) - Editing the article as to help maximize the contents through an academic point of view.
- Fundamentals of Politics (Mga Pangunahing konsepto sa pag-aaral ng Pulitika) - Deliverance of a sophisticated article showcasing the nature, significance, application, and encumbrance of politics as coherently underlined using the contemporary legal framework of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Talumpati - Editing the article as to instill its academic objectivity.
- Realism (Realismo) - Create an article using its political context. This will cover the so-called international relations theory, supported by transliterated sentiments gathered in different materials.
- Sociological Liberalism (Liberalismong Sosyolohikal) - Create an article using its political context. This will cover the so-called international relations theory, supported by transliterated sentiments gathered in different materials.
The above-mentioned head topics are just a small quantity of contribution as compared to lots of articles in Wiki-Flipino which need to be expanded; so as, he aspires for futuristic expansion of membership and individual assimilation as to help ease the concoctions of the Filipino version of Wikipedia. Despite a purely-selected depiction for articulated editing, the editor (Garri) assures that this will be a significant thing to be offered to the Wikipedia community as he gradually learns more about the fundamentals of citation, referencing, and other dissertation-situated skills so as to mobilize the credibility of each article.
On-going Projects[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
As another school year is about to start, Garri is currently working on to create, enhance, and to manipulate some of the articles presented regardless of their categorical input; whereas, some of the articles being created are pinpointed to be excluded in the general information category. Therefore, as a point of clarification, such articles to be written in a distinct category will be labeled with an asterisk as to modify it in under certain articulations.
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (Article under construction) - Create an article using its medical context. This article will be based on the English article as written on EN Wikipedia; provided, that the article to be created abides similar context of thought and reference since it will be written using the virtue of transliteration. (*) (Progress: 94%)
- Sayusay - Compose, enhance, actualize an article with compromising relevance to the general forms of communication as its primary discourse. 65% of the entire article is already finished. The remaining portion to be tabulated delves on rhetorical applications (also situated as rhetorical device or types or methods of rhetoric).
Disclaimers and Imperative Notes[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
The following are some of the principal standpoints of this user in case of any untoward incident pertaining to any of the user's articles. This also compromises the user's Terms and Conditions so as other users would not be confused on how does the user facilitate its account. Such impediments shall be held irrevocable as to sustain its sense of accountability.
1. The user's profile section is intentionally delivered using the English language so as to exhibit a welcoming formality to everyone or to whoever wants to read the editor's short biographical imprints. Filipino version of this section can be modified through the external links giving mainstream account access to other users/readers.
2. All articles are expressed in an encyclopedic point of view rather than in a personal point of view. Although there are some portions which were tabulated using a direct, personalized perspective, such writings are merely supported with theoretical and academic evidences, with a corresponding citation (as to justify the credibility of the information).
3. Some of the articles edited, revised or manipulated, or for what lexicographical purpose it may serve by the user are naturally consecrated in a transliterated scheme. Meaning, some articles are contextually translated for the user believes that Wikipedia TL serves as a commonplace counterpart of Wikipedia EN so as users who find hard time understanding or interpreting intransitive texts accustomed by its technical portrait, can comprehend a particular terminology faster and more efficiently.
4. The user might, at times, create argumentative articles with prescriptive sources delving on a certain issue. Despite its argumentative nature, such arguments, statements, or for whatever verbal element it may do, will intimately compromise the Wikipedia's principle of neutrality.
5. The user will never create nor edit any article pertaining to a particular personality whether a political, entertainment, or an ordinary actor so as to avoid unnecessary and undesirable interpersonal misinterpretations.
Self-Accreditation Status[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
As a new member of Wikipedia, Garri has his current accredited status of having an advanced proficiency of using the Filipino Language as a primary mean of his conducive responsibility of developing Wikipedia (TL) articles. Furthermore, he has also his uplifted credibility regarding his concessions of creating articles using the English language. However, as of now, he has not yet created any article with presupposing relevance to any of his encyclopedic ambitions; provided, that he currently focuses more on using his native language for the common benefit of the Filipino readers.
|May kaugnay na midya ang Wikimedia Commons ukol sa artikulong:|
- Category:User en-1
- Category:User en-2
- Category:User en-3
- Category:User en-4
- Category:User en-5
- Category:User en-N
|May kaugnay na midya ang Wikimedia Commons ukol sa artikulong:|