|Ito ang Wikipedia:Embahada, magtanong o magbigay ng opinyon o kumento ukol dito. Mangyaring panatilihin ang kagandahang-asalat iwasan ang paglalagay ng anumang bagay na wala namang kinalaman sa nasabing paksa.
Pakilagay lamang ang inyong mensahe sa ibaba kasunod ng inyong lagda sa pamamagitan ng paglalagay ng apat na bantas (~~~~). Maraming salamat po.Baguhan sa Wikipedia? Makatutulong sa iyo ang mga pahinang ito: Wikipedia:Patungkol at Magtanong upang Matugunan.
- 1 Bot policy
- 2 Racibórz
- 3 A stub request - US Election Assistance Commission
- 4 Foundation Images Policy
- 5 Article request
- 6 Fundraiser 2011 translation
- 7 language translation request
- 8 Translation please
- 9 Languages in censuses
- 11 Use tl translations for other languages of the Philippines
Bot policy[baguhin ang batayan]
Hello, I did not find any trace of your bot policy. What is it ? Thanks in advance. Tieum p 02:15, 7 Pebrero 2009 (UTC)
- You may wish to contact the bureaucrats User:Bluemask or User:Sky Harbor. Cheers. - AnakngAraw 02:23, 7 Pebrero 2009 (UTC)
- We currently do not have a local bot policy, and we follow the English Wikipedia policy wholesale for now due to the size of this Wikipedia. However, if you see it fit to either propose or guide the community in formulating such a policy, go right ahead. --Sky Harbor (usapan) 03:12, 7 Pebrero 2009 (UTC)
Racibórz[baguhin ang batayan]
A stub request - US Election Assistance Commission[baguhin ang batayan]
Would someone mind making a Tagalog article on the U.S. Election Assistance Commission? The English article is here: en:U.S. Election Assistance Commission and the Tagalog website of the EAC is here: http://www.eac.gov/translations/tagalog/ Thanks, WhisperToMe 05:59, 31 Agosto 2010 (UTC)
Foundation Images Policy[baguhin ang batayan]
I am Yosri from Malay Wikipedia. Recently I was informed by certain parties that MS Wiki need to delete any images tagged as Non-Commercial under Foundation Licensing policy. After I have done some studies, I realised that Wikipedia Foundations is moving towards allowing commercialises all images, as such they are acting on behalf of commercial company to require all images loaded with tagging Non-Commercial in all Wiki Project to be removed, including those loaded in local Wiki. You are only allowed to licenses your images under "free content", which specifically allows commercial reuse, example GDLF 1.2. Certain images is exempted under a very narrow EDP ("exemption doctrine policy") definition. If you all already aware about this, please ignore this comment. Otherwise, for more details please visit http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Village_pump#Wikimedia_projects_still_using_non-commercial-only_images.3F Yosri 05:23, 2 Marso 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Yosri. The Tagalog Wikipedia is aware of the EDP and we have made moves towards implementing an EDP for the Tagalog Wikipedia, with very limited success. For some reason, the community simply isn't interested in implementing such a policy, especially since fair use is liberally applied in the Philippines. We have a proposed EDP at WP:PNDM, and I will inform the community about this. At any rate, we hope to get our EDP passed soon, if the community will be interested to discuss it. --Sky Harbor (usapan) 09:19, 9 Marso 2011 (UTC)
Article request[baguhin ang batayan]
Thanks WhisperToMe 00:01, 11 Marso 2011 (UTC)
Fundraiser 2011 translation[baguhin ang batayan]
Hi! I am Jon Harald Søby, and I work for the Wikimedia Foundation during the 2011 fundraiser. I am looking for people who can help coordinating the translations into Tagalog for this year's fundraiser. The coordinator task is to help find translators and quality checkers, and make sure the translations are done in time. If you want to help out with coordinating, translating or quality checking, add your name to this list or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jsoby 17:43, 17 Agosto 2011 (UTC)
language translation request[baguhin ang batayan]
The Wikimedia Foundation is preparing to launch a survey that it hopes will be helpful in discussing the future of how projects are funded on Wikipedia and sister sites. (More information about this can be read at meta:Fundraising and Funds Dissemination/Resource list and meta:Fundraising and Funds Dissemination/Recommendations, but you don't need to read it to help out here. :)) We would like input from as many people as possible, but the survey translations are not yet completed in many languages, including yours. The English version of the survey is at meta:Survey of how money should be spent/Questions/en. The Tagalog version, currently 53% complete, is at meta:Survey of how money should be spent/Questions/tl. If you can help, you would be very welcome!
Translations are done using the "translation tool". If you go to this special page, all you have to do is select your language from the pull-down menu, alphabetical by language code, and click "fetch". It will bring up a table. You can easily see what has been translated and what has not, because untranslated sections are green. Click on the blue text in the left column next to content that has not been translated to open up an editing box. Above the box, the English version is shown, and you can simply enter in your language translation beneath it.
The survey is pretty short, so I hope we can get it completed in time to send it to Tagalog-speaking editors in their own language. Thanks for any help you can offer! --Mdennis (WMF) (talk) 17:08, 5 Marso 2012 (UTC)
Translation please[baguhin ang batayan]