Pinoy Big Brother
|Pinoy Big Brother|
|Batay sa||Big Brother|
ni John de Mol Jr.
|Direktor||Jon Raymond Moll|
|Pinangungunahan ni/nina||Pinoy Big Brother housemates|
|Wika||English, Filipino (Tagalog)|
|Bilang ng mga panahon||15|
|Lokasyon||Eugenio Lopez Drive, Quezon City|
|Ayos ng kamera||Multi-camera|
|Oras ng pagpapalabas||30–45 minutes|
|Orihinal na himpilan|
|Banghay ng larawan|
|Orihinal na pagtakbo||21 Agosto 2005– present|
|Mga kahalintulad na palabas||Big Brother|
|Opisyal na websayt|
Paraan[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
Mayroong 12 mga kasambahay (housemates) na hindi magkakakilala at magsasama sa loob ng iisang bahay sa loob ng 100 araw na hitik sa saya, lungkot, galit at iba pa na kasama sa telebisyong realidad. Babantayan sila ng 27 na mga kamera sa loob ng 24 na oras hanggang matapos ang serye. Kailangan nilang pakitunguhan ang isa't-isa ng mabuti at sumunod sa mga alituntunin ng "Bahay Ni Kuya" upang maiwasan ang mapalayas. Ito ang pinakamagastos na palabas ng ABS-CBN sa ngayon.
- Nagwagi bilang Big4
- Big Winner (Php 1,000,000.00): Si Kimberly Chiu or sa sikat na pangalan Kim Chiu ay nagwagi bilang big winner.
- 2nd RunnerUp (Php 500,000.00): Si Mikee Lee ay nagwagi bilang ika-2 Big Placer
- 3rd RunnerUp (Php 250,000.00): Si Gerald Anderson Ay nagwagi bilang ika-3 Big placer
- 4th RunnerUp (Php 100,000.00): Si Claire ay nag wagi bilang ika-4 na big Placer at nagdecide na umuwi na lang sa Bukidnon para kinabukasan niya at pagaaral
Mga serye[baguhin | baguhin ang batayan]
|1||Season 1||Agosto 21, 2005||Disyembre 10, 2005||13||112||Nene Tamayo||Jayson Gainza||[a]|
|2||Celebrity Edition 1||Pebrero 5, 2006||Abril 1, 2006||14||56||Keanna Reeves||John Prats||[b]|
|3||Teen Edition 1||Abril 23, 2006||Hunyo 3, 2006||14||42||Kim Chiu||Mikee Lee||[c]|
|4||Season 2||Pebrero 25, 2007||Hunyo 30, 2007||18||126||Bea Saw||Mickey Perz||[d]|
|5||Celebrity Edition 2||Oktubre 14, 2007||Enero 5, 2008||16||84||Ruben Gonzaga||Riza Santos||[e]|
|6||Teen Edition Plus||Marso 23, 2008||Hunyo 7, 2008||14||77||Ejay Falcon||Robi Domingo||[f]|
|7||Double Up||Oktubre 4, 2009||Pebrero 13, 2010||26||133||Melisa Cantiveros||Paul Jake Castillo||[g]|
|8||Teen Clash 2010||Abril 10, 2010||Hunyo 26, 2010||27||78||James Reid||Ryan Bang||[h]|
|9||Unlimited||Oktubre 29, 2011||Marso 31, 2012||37||155||Slater Young||Pamu Pamorada||[i]|
|10||Teen Edition 4||Abril 8, 2012||Hulyo 7, 2012||15||91||Myrtle Abigail Sarrosa||Karen Reyes||[j]|
|11||All In||Abril 27, 2014||Agosto 24, 2014||19||120||Daniel Matsunaga||Maris Racal||[k]|
|12||737||Hunyo 20, 2015||Nobyembre 8, 2015||26||142||Miho Nishida (Adults)||Tommy Esguerra (Adults)||[l]|
|Jimboy Martin (Teens)||Ylona Garcia (Teens)|
|13||Lucky Season 7||Hulyo 11, 2016||Marso 5, 2017||31||235||Maymay Entrata||Kisses Delavin||[m]|
|14||Otso||Nobyembre 10, 2018||Agosto 4, 2019||58||268||Yamyam Gucong||Kiara Takahashi||[n]|
|15||Connect||December 6, 2020||Marso 14, 2021||18||99||Liofer Pinatacan||Andrea Abaya||[o]|
- First regular season. Only season that featured Willie Revillame as host of the show. First season to feature the 100-second session.
- First season to feature celebrities as housemates. Introduced prizes for the housemates chosen charities.
- First season to have teens, aged 15 to 18, as housemates. Primetime host Toni Gonzaga only hosted the season's Big Night. First season to have a finale task outside the house.
- First season to have Big Brother Swap; Introduced the Secret housemates twist and Immunity Challenges.
- The longest and the last celebrity season. This season also introduced a task that span the entire season, the inclusion of two-in-one housemates and the Head of Household twist.
- First season to add a subtitle to the name of the show. The season also featured the Ateneo-La Salle rivalry, and introduced the Guardians and the House Player twists.
- Introduced two separate twin housemates that secretly act as one person. First season to adapt two separate houses for two separate group of housemates. Introduced the Vote to Save and Evict voting system. Introduced the Big Jump to the Big Night. First season to have five housemates in the finale instead of the usual four.
- First season to introduce non-Filipino teens as housemates. Also the first season to have a non-Filipino citizen winner. First season to have six housemates in the finale instead of the usual four.
- First season to feature three separate houses. Introduced the reserved housemates twist (wherein each shortlisted auditionees were given a chance to become an official housemate), and challenges that needs to be done outside the house. The only season to have two separate programs ("Unliday" and "Unlinight") for two separate groups of housemates.
- The longest teen season in the entire history of the franchise. First season to have two-in-one housemates in the finale.
- The first in the show and in the entire Big Brother franchise to have a mix of teen, adult and celebrity housemates. First season to have a Philippine celebrity with no Filipino blood (Daniel Matsunaga) and first to have a twins (The Pagotans) that are not considered as a 2-in-1 housemate. Introduced the public nominations (BBN), Instasave and the two powers granted to an evicted housemate. First time to have a Big Night on a Sunday slot instead of Saturday.
- The first in the show and in the entire Big Brother franchise to have two editions, teens and regulars thereby having two Big Winners that ran through continuously in one season. Return of Mariel Rodriguez as host after five years. First time to have a two-day Big Night.
- The first in the history of the franchise to have four fused editions namely Celebrity, Teens, Adult, and a Dream Team. The first time since 2007 to have a batch of celebrities to enter the House; also the first time in the history of the show that the housemates were housed in a foreign Big Brother House, in Vietnam. The first season where nominated housemates will undergo Ligtask challenges instead of the public vote during usual eviction nights until the seven housemates in each batch remain and to introduce a back-to-back nomination and eviction night and a flash voting period.The first edition to have 7 finalists (not separated in batches) to be competing in the Big Night.
- The first season to have four separate batches of housemates to enter the house. Also includes a separate house of hopeful auditionees per batch who are set to replace a housemate when one gets evicted or decides to make a voluntary exit. The season having the most number of housemates. The longest season of Pinoy Big Brother, reaching 267 days surpassing the record of Lucky 7 by only 32 days. The first edition to have 8 finalists (not separated in batches) to be competing in the Big Night.
- The First Season of Pinoy Big Brother to air outside of its main network ABS-CBN due to its shutdown, it was confirmed via #PBBKumunect with Robi Domingo and Lie Reposposa that their will be 18 official housemates this season a contrary to the first announcement with 12 housemates (If ever, the first season with the least amount of housemates surpassing the record of the First Season of Pinoy Big Brother with 13). Also the first season to hold its audition purely online instead of a physical auditon via Kumu App due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.