|Ito ang Wikipedia:Kapihan, magtanong o magbigay ng opinyon o kumento ukol dito. Mangyaring panatilihin ang kagandahang-asalat iwasan ang paglalagay ng anumang bagay na wala namang kinalaman sa nasabing paksa.
Pakilagay lamang ang inyong mensahe sa ibaba kasunod ng inyong lagda sa pamamagitan ng paglalagay ng apat na bantas (~~~~). Maraming salamat po.Baguhan sa Wikipedia? Makatutulong sa iyo ang mga pahinang ito: Wikipedia:Patungkol at Magtanong upang Matugunan.
|Pagpupulong ng Wikipedia sa Pilipinas|
Starbucks Drive Thru
Pebrero 19, 2011
Fort Bonifacio, Lungsod ng Taguig
Starbucks Drive Thru
Agosto 27, 2011
Fort Bonifacio, Lungsod ng Taguig
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2016)[baguhin ang batayan]
Apologies for writing in English. Please help translate to your language
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for access to research materials from:
- Cambridge University Press - a major publisher of academic journals and e-books in a variety of subject areas. Access includes both Cambridge Journals Online and Cambridge Books. 25 accounts.
- Alexander Street Academic Video Online - a large academic video collection good for a wide range of subjects, including news programs (such as PBS and BBC), music and theatre, lectures and demonstrations, and documentaries. 25 accounts.
- Baylor University Press - a publisher of academic e-books primarily in religious studies and the humanities. 50 accounts.
- Future Science Group - a publisher of medical, biotechnological and scientific research. 30 accounts.
- Annual Reviews - a publisher of review articles in the biomedical sciences. 100 accounts.
- Miramar Ship Index - an index to ships and their histories since the early 19th century. 30 accounts.
- Noormags - Farsi-language aggregator of academic and professional journals and magazines. 30 accounts.
- Kotobna - Arabic-language ebook publishing platform. 20 accounts.
- Gale - aggregator of newspapers, magazines and journals. 50 accounts.
- Elsevier ScienceDirect - an academic publishing company that publishes medical and scientific literature. 100 accounts.
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including Project MUSE, De Gruyter, EBSCO, Newspapers.com and British Newspaper Archive. Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 20:30, 17 Marso 2016 (UTC)
Nasosobrahan sa pagta-translate[baguhin ang batayan]
Para sa akin, hindi na dapat i-translate ang mga Pangalang Pantangi. Pangalan ng mga tao 'yan e. (Maliban na lang kung bansa, ayos lang. Aleman, Pransiya, Biyetnam) Kanina lang nakita ko na pati "Confucianism" ay nakasalin din na "Konpusyanismo". Sobra na 'yan. Sa page naman ni Julius Caesar ay "Julio Caesar" ang nakalagay.
- Pakilahad po ang ibig po ninyong sabihin sa pagiging "sobra" sa pagsasalin. Hindi po ba na ang mga salitang ito ay umiiral din sa leksikon ng wikang Tagalog/Filipino at may saysay din sa paggamit dito sa Wikipedia? --Sky Harbor (usapan) 15:03, 31 Marso 2016 (UTC)
Sky Harbor, nilahad ko na lahat ng sinabi kong sobra sa pagsasalin. Hindi naman dapat sinasalin ang mga pangalang pantangi (proper nouns). Kayâ sana maging "Julius Caesar" na ang page at hindi "Julio Caesar". Para 'to sa kaunlaran ng pag-aaral ng kasaysayan, 'wag nating guluhin sa pagsasalin ng mga pangalan ng historical figures. Gayon din sa Confucianismo, huwag nang gawing "Konpusyanismo" (pero ayos na ang tungkol dito, dahil in-edit ko na.) Leogregoryfordan (makipag-usap) 16:56, 31 Marso 2016 (UTC)
- May mga pangngalang pantangi na talaga namang may salin sa Tagalog/Filipino eh. Tulad ni Hesus, o ni Papa Francisco, o ni Reyna Isabel II ng Espanya. Kung tutuusin, pati si Cesar, Tagalog din dahil ito ang ginagamit sa Biblia ("Kung gayo'y ibigay ninyo kay Cesar ang kay Cesar, at ang sa Dios ang sa Dios". Isa itong titulo, at dito ginagamit ang titulo bilang pantukoy kay Tiberio, ngunit akma rin ito kay Julio.). Hindi ito pagsasalin kung may umiiral nang halimbawa sa leksikon ng wika at maaaring ipagpatunay na ginagamit ito sa katutubong panitikan, at napakalinaw na sa napakaraming taong makasaysayan, may umiiral na silang pangalan sa Tagalog/Filipino at hindi lamang dapat tayong umaasa sa Ingles kung may akmang pangalan na ito sa katutubong wika na nagmula mula sa ibang wika, Espanyol man ito o iba. --Sky Harbor (usapan) 08:01, 1 Abril 2016 (UTC)
Oo, tama ka, meron talagang mga ginagamit na na mga salin ng pangalan sa FIlipino. Basta para sa akin mali na isalin ang "Julius Ceasar", specifically dahil hindi naman ito ginagamit sa mga aklat, kahit sa mga pang-K12, at hindi rin ito ginagamit ng karamihan sa mga táong nakakikilala sa kaniya. Nakakadagdag lang ito ng confusion. Leogregoryfordan (makipag-usap) 12:17, 1 Abril 2016 (UTC)
Kahit na mukhang napabayaan na itong paksang ito, gusto kong sabihin na ang Tagalog at Filipino ay hindi magkapareho. Oo, nakabatay ang Filipino sa Tagalog, pero nakabatay lang. At hindi lang ito nakabatay sa Tagalog, nakabatay din ito sa iba pang wika sa Pilipinas (tulad ng Ilokano). May mga ilang salita na Filipino ngunit hindi Tagalog. Isang halimbawa ay ang "lingguwahe". Ito ay Filipino ng Ingles na "language". Pero hindi ito Tagalog, dahil ang Tagalog ng language ay "wika". Isa pa ay ang "matematika". Ito ay Filipino ng mathematics, ngunit ang Tagalog na bersiyon nito ay "sipnayan". Kaya iwasan po natin na gawing magkapareho ang Filipino at Tagalog. Salamat, Pokéfan95 (makipag-usap) 11:58, 3 Nobyembre 2016 (UTC)
- Tila may mali sa mga ginamit mong halimbawa. Ang 'sipnayan' ay hindi likas na Tagalog, isa ito sa mga kinathang salita noong 1960-70, gaya ng 'salimpapaw' para sa eroplano. Mali rin na sabihin na ang Filipino ng "language" ang 'lengguwahe' (mula ito sa Espanyol na lenguaje), dahil bakit tatawaging "Wikang Pambansa ang Filipino" kung Tagalog ang salitang 'wika', sana'y tinukoy itong "Lengguwaheng pambansa". -- Namayan 15:00, 3 Nobyembre 2016 (UTC)
Open Call for Individual Engagement Grants[baguhin ang batayan]
Please help translate to your language:
Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants (IEG) program is accepting proposals until April 12th to fund new tools, research, outreach efforts, and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers. Whether you need a small or large amount of funds (up to $30,000 USD), IEGs can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
- Submit a grant request or draft your proposal in IdeaLab
- Get help with your proposal in an upcoming Hangout session
- Learn from examples of completed Individual Engagement Grants
With thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 15:47, 31 Marso 2016 (UTC)
Ang ating bagong IRC channel: #wikipedia-tl[baguhin ang batayan]
Kumusta Wikipedia! Napansin ko na wala tayong IRC channel, kaya ginawa ko na. Matatagpuan ito sa #wikipedia-tl. Sana po ay tulungan niyo po gawing maganda ang IRC channel na ito. Nilagay ko na ang wm-bot sa channel. Kung interesado po kayo maging isa sa mga admin ng wm-bot sa #wikipedia-tl, kausapin niyo ako sa Usapang tagagamit:Pokéfan95 o sa usapan ko sa Wikimedia Commons. Siguraduhing may rason kung bakit niyo po kailangan ang "admin" right. At dapat may sapat na kaalaman po kayo sa paggamit ng wm-bot. Salamat! Pokéfan95 (makipag-usap) 05:24, 12 Abril 2016 (UTC)
Server switch 2016[baguhin ang batayan]
The Wikimedia Foundation will be testing its newest data center in Dallas. This will make sure Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia wikis can stay online even after a disaster. To make sure everything is working, the Wikimedia Technology department needs to conduct a planned test. This test will show whether they can reliably switch from one data center to the other. It requires many teams to prepare for the test and to be available to fix any unexpected problems.
They will switch all traffic to the new data center on Tuesday, 19 April.
On Thursday, 21 April, they will switch back to the primary data center.
Unfortunately, because of some limitations in MediaWiki, all editing must stop during those two switches. We apologize for this disruption, and we are working to minimize it in the future.
You will be able to read, but not edit, all wikis for a short period of time.
- You will not be able to edit for approximately 15 to 30 minutes on Tuesday, 19 April and Thursday, 21 April, starting at 14:00 UTC (15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST, 10:00 EDT, 07:00 PDT).
If you try to edit or save during these times, you will see an error message. We hope that no edits will be lost during these minutes, but we can't guarantee it. If you see the error message, then please wait until everything is back to normal. Then you should be able to save your edit. But, we recommend that you make a copy of your changes first, just in case.
- Background jobs will be slower and some may be dropped.
Red links might not be updated as quickly as normal. If you create an article that is already linked somewhere else, the link will stay red longer than usual. Some long-running scripts will have to be stopped.
- There will be a code freeze for the week of 18 April.
No non-essential code deployments will take place.
This test was originally planned to take place on March 22. April 19th and 21st are the new dates. You can read the schedule at wikitech.wikimedia.org. They will post any changes on that schedule. There will be more notifications about this. Please share this information with your community. /User:Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 21:07, 17 Abril 2016 (UTC)
Wikipedia to the Moon[baguhin ang batayan]
Hello! Sorry that this is in English only, but we are using village pump messaging in order to reach as many language communities as possible. Wrong page? Please fix it here.
This is an invitation to all Wikipedians: Wikimedia Deutschland has been given data space to include Wikipedia content in an upcoming mission to the Moon. (No joke!) We have launched a community discussion about how to do that, because we feel that this is for the global community of editors. Please, join the discussion on Meta-Wiki (and translate this invitation to your language community)! Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 15:35, 21 Abril 2016 (UTC)
Wikipedia to the Moon: voting has begun[baguhin ang batayan]
Hello, after six weeks of community discussion about Wikipedia to the Moon, there are now 10 different proposals for content for the mission. Starting today, you can vote for them on Meta-Wiki, and decide what we will work on: a Wikipedia canon, different lists, the Moon in 300 languages, an astronomy editathon, featured articles, articles about technology, endangered things, or DNA-related topics. You can even vote against community involvement. Voting is open until 24 June. Sorry that this message is again in English only, but we are using village pumps to reach as many communities as possible, so that everyone knows they can vote. Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 15:31, 10 Hunyo 2016 (UTC)
Compact Links coming soon to this wiki[baguhin ang batayan]
Please help translate to your language
Hello, I wanted to give a heads up about an upcoming feature for this wiki which you may seen already in Tech News. Compact Language Links has been available as a beta-feature on all Wikimedia wikis since 2014. With compact language links enabled, users are shown a much shorter list of languages on the interlanguage link section of an article (see image). This will be enabled as a feature in the coming week for all users, which can be turned on or off using a preference setting. We look forward to your feedback and please do let us know if you have any questions. Details about Compact Language Links can be read in the project documentation.
Due to the large scale enablement of this feature, we have had to use MassMessage for this message and as a result it is only written in English. We will really appreciate if this message can be translated for other users of this wiki. The main announcement can also be translated on this page. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Language team: Runa Bhattacharjee (WMF) (talk)-12:57, 1 Hulyo 2016 (UTC)
Wikipedia to the Moon: invitation to edit[baguhin ang batayan]
Three weeks ago, you were invited to vote on how to take Wikipedia articles to the Moon. Community voting is over and the winning idea is to send all ‘’featured articles and lists’’ to the Moon. This decision means that, starting today, Wikipedians from all language communities are warmly invited to intensively work on their best articles and lists, and submit them to Wikipedia to the Moon. The central site to coordinate between communities will be Meta-Wiki. You will find an overview and more information there. Hopefully, we will be able to represent as many languages as possible, to show Wikipedia’s diversity. Please feel kindly invited to edit on behalf of your community and tell us about your work on featured content!
Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 14:10, 1 Hulyo 2016 (UTC)
ESEA Newsletter June 2016[baguhin ang batayan]
- What is Affiliations Committee and how ESEA is related with it? ESEA editors interviewed one of the members Ting Chen on Wikimedia Conference 2016.
- Wikimedia Indonesia brings the news on Sundanese Wikipedia community held a Wikipedia writing competition, and one participant who was only 12 years old managed to edit 118 articles using a 4-inch smartphone, using source editor!
- Wikimedia Taiwan invites parliament members to take open licensed photo, 38 out of 113 congresspeople have participated in this event.
- Wikimedians in Thailand organised two meetups in March 2016 at Mahidol University International College. They gathered around 30 new editors, including a visually impaired student.
- One of Wikimedia Hong Kong members was invited to give a presentation about building up an Arts database in Asia on Wikipedia, and the Ministry of Culture in Taiwan expressed their interest to cooperate with us in order to establish the database.
Open call for Project Grants[baguhin ang batayan]
Please help translate to your language:
- Greetings! The Project Grants program is accepting proposals from July 1st to August 2nd to fund new tools, research, offline outreach (including editathon series, workshops, etc), online organizing (including contests), and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers.
- Whether you need a small or large amount of funds, Project Grants can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
- Also accepting candidates to join the Project Grants Committee through July 15.
- With thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 15:25, 5 Hulyo 2016 (UTC)
Compact Language Links enabled in this wiki today[baguhin ang batayan]
Please help translate to your language
Compact Language Links has been available as a beta-feature on all Wikimedia wikis since 2014. With compact language links enabled, users are shown a much shorter list of languages on the interlanguage link section of an article (see image). Based on several factors, this shorter list of languages is expected to be more relevant for them and valuable for finding similar content in a language known to them. More information about compact language links can be found in the documentation.
From today onwards, compact language links has been enabled as the default listing of interlanguage links on this wiki. However, using the button at the bottom, you will be able to see a longer list of all the languages the article has been written in. The setting for this compact list can be changed by using the checkbox under User Preferences -> Appearance -> Languages
The compact language links feature has been tested extensively by the Wikimedia Language team, which developed it. However, in case there are any problems or other feedback please let us know on the project talk page. It is to be noted that on some wikis the presence of an existing older gadget that was used for a similar purpose may cause an interference for compact language list. We would like to bring this to the attention of the admins of this wiki. Full details are on this phabricator ticket (in English).
Due to the large scale enablement of this feature, we have had to use MassMessage for this announcement and as a result it is only written in English. We will really appreciate if this message can be translated for other users of this wiki. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Language team: Runa Bhattacharjee (WMF) (talk)-03:03, 8 Hulyo 2016 (UTC)
Save/Publish[baguhin ang batayan]
New Wikipedia Library accounts available now (August 2016)[baguhin ang batayan]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our publisher donation program. You can now sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Nomos – Primarily German-language publisher of law and social sciences books and journals - 25 accounts
- World Scientific – Scientific, technical, and medical journals - 50 accounts
- Edinburgh University Press – Humanities and social sciences journals - 25 accounts
- American Psychological Association – Psychology books and journals - 10 accounts
- Emerald – Journals on a range of topics including business, education, health care, and engineering - 10 accounts
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 18:38, 30 Agosto 2016 (UTC)
RevisionSlider[baguhin ang batayan]
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 15:08, 12 Setyembre 2016 (UTC)
Grants to improve your project[baguhin ang batayan]
Please help translate to your language:
Greetings! The Project Grants program is currently accepting proposals for funding. There is just over a week left to submit before the October 11 deadline. If you have ideas for software, offline outreach, research, online community organizing, or other projects that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers, start your proposal today! Please encourage others who have great ideas to apply as well. Support is available if you want help turning your idea into a grant request.
- Submit a grant request
- Get help: In IdeaLab or an upcoming Hangout session
- Learn from examples of completed Individual Engagement Grants or Project and Event Grants
Creative Commons 4.0[baguhin ang batayan]
Hello! I'm writing from the Wikimedia Foundation to invite you to give your feedback on a proposed move from CC BY-SA 3.0 to a CC BY-SA 4.0 license across all Wikimedia projects. The consultation will run from October 5 to November 8, and we hope to receive a wide range of viewpoints and opinions. Please, if you are interested, take part in the discussion on Meta-Wiki.
Apologies that this message is only in English. This message can be read and translated in more languages here. Joe Sutherland (talk) 01:35, 6 Oktubre 2016 (UTC)
Kumusta kommunidad! Gumawa ako ng hiling sa Phabricator upang magamit natin ang revision scoring ng Pundasyon ng Wikimedia bilang panlaban sa palagi nating kalaban: bandalismo. Napansin ko na palagi natatamaan ng bandalismo ang Wikipediang Tagalog at iba pang mga wiki na nasa wikang Tagalog (tulad ng Tagalog Wiktionary). Kung magagamit natin itong artificial intelligence na ito, mas magiging mabisa at mabilis ang paglaban natin sa bandalismo.
Walang masamang epekto ang maidudulot ng pagbabagong ito. Oo, puwede magkamali ang AI, pero kung mangyari man, matututo rito ang AI (machine learning sa Ingles). At kung kayo ay nag-aalala na baka tumalikod sa atin ang AI, hindi mangyayari iyon. ;)
Puwede tayo makatulong para maipasa ang pagbabagong ito. Bisitahin niyo ang phab:T149475 (ito yung hiling ko sa Phabricator) para malaman niyo kung paano. Kailangan nila ng tulong natin!
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (November 2016)[baguhin ang batayan]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Foreign Affairs - Journal of international relations and U.S. foreign policy
- OpenEdition - Journals in the social sciences and humanities
- Édition Diffusion Presse Sciences - French and English language scientific journals
- ASHA - Speech–language–hearing journals
- Tilastopaja - Athletics statistics
- EBSCO - Many new databases added
- Taylor & Francis - Strategic, Defence & Security Studies collection
Password reset[baguhin ang batayan]
I apologise that this message is in English. ⧼Centralnotice-shared-help-translate⧽
We are having a problem with attackers taking over wiki accounts with privileged user rights (for example, admins, bureaucrats, oversighters, checkusers). It appears that this may be because of weak or reused passwords.
Community members are working along with members of multiple teams at the Wikimedia Foundation to address this issue.
In the meantime, we ask that everyone takes a look at the passwords they have chosen for their wiki accounts. If you know that you've chosen a weak password, or if you've chosen a password that you are using somewhere else, please change those passwords.
Select strong passwords – eight or more characters long, and containing letters, numbers, and punctuation. Joe Sutherland (Usapan) / MediaWiki message delivery (makipag-usap) 23:59, 13 Nobyembre 2016 (UTC)
Adding to the above section (Password reset)[baguhin ang batayan]
New way to edit wikitext[baguhin ang batayan]
James Forrester (Product Manager, Editing department, Wikimedia Foundation) --19:31, 14 Disyembre 2016 (UTC)
Humihiling po ako sa mga tagapangasiwa na sana may mag-suri ng talaksan na Talaksan:South Luzon Expressway MC.jpg. Mukha po itong kapareho (duplicate) ng talaksang commons:File:South Luzon Expressway MC.jpg. Parehas po ang inilalarawan ng mga imahe, at parehong-pareho po ang kanilang mga resolusyon, filesize, awtor (Mithril Cloud), at lisensya. Nilagyan ko na po ng Padron:NasaCommons, at nagdagdag po ako ng Padron:Burahin para maipaliwanag ang dahilan. Salamat po! JWilz12345 (makipag-usap) 04:05, 31 Disyembre 2016 (UTC)
Candaba Viaduct ay Tulay ng Candaba?[baguhin ang batayan]
Meron pong artikulo dito na may pamagat na Tulay ng Candaba. Nakasaad daw po na isa po itong tulay sa Candaba, Pampanga, at pangalawang tulay sa Pilipinas. Ito po ba yung Candaba Viaduct ng NLEX? Sa pagkaka-alam ko po, ito po yung pinakamahabang tulay sa Luzon (hindi po ako sigurado kung ito po ba yung pangalawang tulay ng bansa).
Nangangailangan po ako ng klaripikasyon. At tsaka nagplaplano po ako ngayon na gumawa ng artikulo para sa Candaba Viaduct, subalit ayaw ko po na magkaroon ng isyu ng mga duplicate articles. Salamat po! JWilz12345 (makipag-usap) 01:01, 2 Enero 2017 (UTC)
Pagpapadami sa artikulo sa Wikipediang Tagalog[baguhin ang batayan]
Ako pala si Cyrus noto3at bulaga, taga-Taguig, nais kong damihan ang artikulo sa Wikipediang Tagalog para 100 libong arikulo sa 2018 para hindi na mabagal sa pagpapadami ng artikulo. Salamat. --cyɾʋs ɴɵtɵ3at BULAGA!!! 03:02, 21 Enero 2017 (UTC)
- Maligayang ding pagdating, Estudyante, nakita kong noong Enero 3, 2017, mabagal na pala ang pagpapadami ng artikulo sa Wikipediang Tagalog, mukhang 1–10 ang nakakagawa ng artikulo kada araw. Dapat maging 100,000 ang artikulo sa Wikipediang Tagalog sa 2018, sana mahabol ang wikang Telugu para sa magpapalawig sa mga artikulo. Maraming Salamat, Estudyante! --cyɾʋs ɴɵtɵ3at BULAGA!!! 10:41, 21 Enero 2017 (UTC)
Review of initial updates on Wikimedia movement strategy process[baguhin ang batayan]
Note: Apologies for cross-posting and sending in English. Message is available for translation on Meta-Wiki.
The Wikimedia movement is beginning a movement-wide strategy discussion, a process which will run throughout 2017. For 15 years, Wikimedians have worked together to build the largest free knowledge resource in human history. During this time, we've grown from a small group of editors to a diverse network of editors, developers, affiliates, readers, donors, and partners. Today, we are more than a group of websites. We are a movement rooted in values and a powerful vision: all knowledge for all people. As a movement, we have an opportunity to decide where we go from here.
This movement strategy discussion will focus on the future of our movement: where we want to go together, and what we want to achieve. We hope to design an inclusive process that makes space for everyone: editors, community leaders, affiliates, developers, readers, donors, technology platforms, institutional partners, and people we have yet to reach. There will be multiple ways to participate including on-wiki, in private spaces, and in-person meetings. You are warmly invited to join and make your voice heard.
The immediate goal is to have a strategic direction by Wikimania 2017 to help frame a discussion on how we work together toward that strategic direction.
Regular updates are being sent to the Wikimedia-l mailing list, and posted on Meta-Wiki. Beginning with this message, monthly reviews of these updates will be sent to this page as well. Sign up to receive future announcements and monthly highlights of strategy updates on your user talk page.
Here is a review of the updates that have been sent so far:
- Update 1 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (15 December 2016)
- Introduction to process and information about budget spending resolution to support it
- Update 2 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (23 December 2016)
- Start of search for Lead Architect for movement strategy process
- Update 3 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (8 January 2017)
- Plans for strategy sessions at upcoming Wikimedia Conference 2017
- Update 4 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (11 January 2017)
- Introduction of williamsworks
- Update 5 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (2 February 2017)
- The core movement strategy team, team tracks being developed, introduction of the Community Process Steering Committee, discussions at WikiIndaba conference 2017 and the Wikimedia movement affiliates executive directors gathering in Switzerland
- Update 6 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (10 February 2017)
- Tracks A & B process prototypes and providing feedback, updates on development of all four Tracks
More information about the movement strategy is available on the Meta-Wiki 2017 Wikimedia movement strategy portal.